Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Tiny Bit Marvellous

I just finished reading A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French.  I have always been a fan of Dawn French and was not disappointed with this novel.

It follows the lives of a family of four - mum, dad, teenage daughter and son.  All the characters are endearing and even though the teenage daughter is quite unlikable at times, I was still sad to finish the book and end my friendship with these characters.

Like most good comedic novels, it was very funny, but had an element of sadness to it that made it more then a mindless novel of bad puns.

I found myself trawling the Internet after I finished reading it, hoping that Dawn French had written a novel that I had not yet heard about.  No such luck.

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment