Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scratched Glasses, but do we ever learn?

Each time I buy a new pair of glasses I swear I will put them in their hard case everytime to save those nasty scratches.  But I end up just throwing them in my bag generally because the case is to big and bulking and whilst I have to carrying around a bag full of baby things, I have no room at all.

So I have turned to these cute soft cases from M*inc.  Much less intrusive and still keeps sunglasses scratch free.


Gorgeous Japanese inspired Green Floral Sunglass Case to keep your sunnies scratch free. These sunglass cases are designed and made in Melbourne by Miyuki Mardon. Made from predominantly vintage/recycled or remnant fabrics, making them limited editions of each fabric design.

There is a metal 'flex frame' in the top, which you squeeze to open the case from the sides, allowing easy access to the sunglasses/glasses. Also means that they don't slip out of the case!
Approx size: 9 x 21cm.

Happy Shopping
Jen and Row

No comments:

Post a Comment