Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brooches - too cute.

I have just recently become a brooch wearer.

My beautiful Gran had many because every day she would wonder down to town dressed up in her sundress, stockings, hat and always, always a scarf with a brooch in it.  It seems way to much work for me these days, but I always remember what an effort she made just to wander around the two local streets that was her town.

However I just bought a very cute cardigan but it needs a brooch to hold the front flaps together.  I have a couple of my Gran's old brooches but they are very ornate.  Beautiful though.

I really like this elephant brooch.  It is fun.  Cute colours too.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/22620857/light-pink-baby-elephant-head-brooch?ref=sr_list_5&ga_locationQuery=brisbane&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=&ga_search_query=

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment