Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweet Innocence


Our fabulous designer Rebecca Nash has just presented us with her latest collection. My daughters eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw them, and was immediately smitten. You can see why with Rebecca's designs embracing bright cheerful colours and images.

I love letting my children pick their own clothing as they come up with some interesting outfits. My daughter often comes out looking like a Harajuki girl from Japan. Very cute. My son on the other hand is all of 2 and a half, and is quite conservative. My only real issue with him is that I will iron his clothes to wear and without fail a minute before we are due to walk out the door he demands to change. So he always looks slightly messy, which is a shame as I try my hardest to look ironed and crisp (although I rarely iron for myself).

The challanges.... however if that is my greatest challange........

No comments:

Post a Comment