Friday, October 22, 2010

Nine West Bargains

Nine West is one of my favourite shops, but one I regularly walk straight past because I know I will find something in there that I LOVE, but price wise, it is a special occasion store for me. However when I have bought from Nine West, my shoes and/or bag will last me forever, and I will use the items almost daily.

At Shimi we have found Nine West shoes through Amazon for a fraction of the price (prices are in US$ but don't be scared off by that because the AU$ is nearly equivalent!!) We have hand picked a few gorgeous summer styles in shoes for you, plus some great bright summer bags.

Not only are Nine West very fashionable, but wearing their shoes are a little slice of heaven comfort wise. And whilst Nine West are synonymous with style and special occasion, don't discard them for great work shoes (nothing to say you can't be super stylish at work!!). When you are in a pair of shoes for at least 8 hours comfort is essential.

One thing to consider with Nine West is that they are quite roomy and many people will comment that they could go down half a size, so if you are in between, go for the smaller size.

You can buy Nine West shoes on line at http://www.ninewest.com.au/ - but for a fraction of the price, check out Shimi and head to Designer Fashion and Footwear. Click on the image that you would like to more about and you will be taken directly to Amazon, where you can check out all the latest products and deals. Please remember, sizes are in US sizes and prices are in US$. You can reference size conversions at Size Chart.

Happy Shopping. Love


No comments:

Post a Comment