Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super Cute Wallets

Well, we have just introduced the loveliest products from Rabbit & The Duck. The first to showcase is Rabbit & The Duck Wallets. Whilst these are only little guys, it is the petite nature of the wallet that we love about them.

They are 13.5 cm by 10 cm, so big enough for a bit of money, a couple of cards, and a key or two. Whilst they would not probably be your permanent wallet (how many cards does one person need to survive in this world, but we seem to need a card for everything these days), they are fantastic when you don't want or need to carry around that big wallet with the 500 cards in a handbag.

With two young kids I am constantly at the park, and one thing I cannot stand is having to carry around a handbag, and then worry (when I am swinging one child, or building sandcastles with another) that someone will steal it. I took to just slipping my key card and keys in my jeans pocket, but then I am always worried the key card is going to slip out. This little wallet is perfect for me. Perfect for those times when you need the security of having some cash and a card (just in case that coffee van comes past), but don't want to have to worry about the handbag.



Ooh, I love them, now to decide which one...........









No comments:

Post a Comment