Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So Tired

chocolate malt cakeI am soooo tired this week for some reason.  And all I want to do is Maltezers.

So instead of working I am sitting on the couch watching QI.  Did you know that Gladiators were vegans?

Speaking of being vegan and/or vegetarian, I have decided my family will be vegetarian, at least whilst I am the cook.  My son and I don't eat meat and my daughter and husband only eat the occasional steak or chicken breast - so I just can't see the point in having meat in our diet anymore.  Plus there are so many great vegetarian recipes out there.

Here are a few:

Ricotta Balls

Yumm #vegetarian
eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com

vegetarian french onion soup

Vegetarian French Onion Soup
Isn't French Onion Soup already vegetarian?

vegetarian: creamy veg lasagna...

verybestbaking.com

Chile Relleno w/ Homemade Tomato Sauce - Vegetarian

cookingwithsiri.com

Might try some of these.

Good Night

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

1 comment:

  1. I love being vegetarian : ) There are so many delicious things to cook and so many reasons why we don't need to eat meat. That chocolate malteser cake looks pretty darn good : )

    ReplyDelete