Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mothers Day...This year I participated in the Mother's Day Classic (Melbourne CBD) for the first time. Our group was made up of 8 women and two teenage daughters who were walking in memory of the women we have lost over the years to not only breast cancer, but all types of cancer. Its a really well run event, great atmosphere and a very worthwhile cause. Next year I am purchasing myself a MDC t-shirt to really get into the 'PINK theme'.

I then came home to two little boys who were waiting excitedly to give me a card and present. In my last blog I spoke about my eldest shopping for me at the school market. My gift was awesome - a pink pen with little diamantes on it and a gorgeous mug - because I LOVE drinking tea. He said to me 'I saw a plant but thought not to get that because your plants are no good! ha (He has taken note of the plant I bought to go in the pot he decorated at kinder last year - its looking a little sad).

I hope you had a good day and managed to sit back and relax and enjoy
time with family.






No comments:

Post a Comment