Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where is a good clutch when you need one

I have never been a "bag lady". I find it hard to pass a great pair of shoes and have to restrain myself when it comes to great clothing (in fact I usually live in hope that whatever I am trying on WON'T fit so I don't have the dilemma of "how can I justify this purchase"), but bags have never been my thing. I have two nice handbags, but I generally stick to the same one for months on end and then change to the other when I get a bit bored.


But last week I really needed something, small, compact and understated and I had NOTHING.... So I had to lug my huge tote, which normally is perfect for me with two children constantly pushing a toy or colouring in books and pencils at me to carry, but that day not so good. My whole outfit was ruined by this bag, and I was constantly knocking people with it.



As this event was very unexpected I didn't have time to order myself a clutch from one of Shimi's (http://www.shimi.com.au/) great designers, but I can assure you, I will be getting one very soon! We have just added these beautiful clutches from JK Creations - http://shimi.com.au/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=33 .

No comments:

Post a Comment