Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tassles


Whilst I am not a fan of Tassels per say, I found these little gems quite enticing. Found in the September Issue of Burda (my absolute favourite magazine) I am determined to make these and ingest a little colour into my life.

Great for a kids toy room, full of life and vibrancy, these simple to make decorations can easily pull a room together. Although these colours look fantastic with a more middle eastern theme, you could easily change the colours to pastels or bright primary colours that children so love.

They would make a great present as well, even for a child. My children have hours of enjoyment with "cheerleader" tassels made from plastic, but of course it always ends in tears with a tassels being flicked in someones face. These material tassels would be much more soft then the plastic variety, and would still give the kids hours of enjoyment. Have some other great ideas - email us at info@shimi.com.au. http://www.shimi.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment