Sunday, October 2, 2011

Diamonds - girls best friend?

Hmmm, I fear I have not got real diamonds in my "real diamond ring".

I am not a great jewellery fan.  I wear my wedding and engagement ring and on the other hand a beautiful daisy diamond ring that I have been drooling over for the past 15 years.  I change my earrings every few days and I wear a couple of gold bracelets when I go out.  Pretty fuss free.  But I know what I like.

I am also happy with replica jewellery.  Ever heard of secrets - it is the store that sells I guess imitation diamonds, so much less expensive then diamonds.  About two years ago I found my ring in Secrets.  I told my husband and low and behold a few months later I had my ring (it had been 10 years of me searching for it, so he was well warned).  However he did not buy from Secrets, he had it made specifically for me with real diamonds....

However I have a chipped diamond ... I didn't think you could chip diamonds unless with another diamond, and I can tell you I haven't been bashing my hand up again any rough diamonds lately.

Think I need to go to the jewellers.

In the meantime hear are some beautiful rings to drool over.
Pink Diamond Ring

diamond opal ring
Opals and diamonds...


diamond & chalcedony ring
Diamond and Chalcedony ring. So pretty.

Morganite and diamond ring
Morganite and diamond ring.


I will take any of these thank you.



Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment