Monday, June 8, 2009

Art work for Children


If you are a regular follower of our blog you will know that I am on the move. I find out today whether I am the proud owner of a new house. Fingers crossed. The possibility of not getting the OK on the house aside, I am getting very excited about decorating. The first thing I am going to do is decorate my children's bedrooms. Living in rentals for the past three years our kids have not had a room that we have made to be quintessentially "theirs".

My daughter being nearly 5 has first dibs as my son couldn't really care less about his room. I have always loved to see art hanging on walls, but keeping in mind that I now have a mortgage to pay, I am DIYing it. This is the first of many wall hangings I have made for my house, and will be making for Shimi. I love beautiful fabric and embroidery, so it is a match made in heaven. Look out for more in the coming months at www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment