Monday, August 22, 2011

The easy way to shop for gifts

iPhone Case - Fuchsia wool feltClutch by myoriginalsin - Blue and White SilkIf you are anything like me finding the time to buy and send gifts is impossible.





Wallet ApplesEssential Oil Soy Wax Candles in glassI am not a gift voucher type person.  I really like to think about the gifts I give.  I can't see the point in giving a gift just because you HAVE to.  To me gift giving is about making the receiver feel special and thought off so I love finding the right gift.


However with three kids getting to the shops and post office is impossible, so I now buy on line and have the gift sent directly to the receiver.  Although I pick and choose my stores carefully because I want the package gift wrapped and a card sent with it.
Aqua Flowers Phone Pouch
Dewberry ToteAt www.shimi.com.au we will do this for you.  Just pick your gift and card, write your message in our "special instructions box" and we will do all the hard work for you.  Just make sure you give us at least 2 weeks to have our gorgeous designers make the products you pick and for us to send it off with plenty of time.



Over The Top Black and Ivory RingHappy Shopping

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment