Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cooking Class - completed!

I mentioned about a month ago that my lovely sister had given me a a cooking class voucher as a Christmas gift. I attended the Authentic Italian class over the weekend. We learned dishes such as Osso Bucco, how to make Passata (very easy) and best of all, how to make Pasta, in this case, Agnolotti from scratch. It was actually very relaxing to take the time to kneed the flour, egg and water until it made a silky dough. I can't wait to give it a go by myself at home. All I need now is a Pasta maker! (Another item for my Wish List). hee hee.

Overall, it was a great experience to meet 6 women whom, like myself, all share a love of cooking. After about 3 hours of non stop cooking, we got to sit and enjoy a wine over a delicious 4 course meal! What a fabulous way to enjoy an Autumn saturday... It's such a great feeling to learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment