Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Receipe for Chocolate Balls

It's that time of year when we are looking for comfort food. Here is a quick and easy receipe that everyone will love! I have to hide these when I make them as my kids do not want to stop at one! They also freeze well, so I often make a batch, pop them in the freezer and pull them out as needed. Great for unexpected visitors, they thaw in 10 mins!

Ingredients:
12 tablespoons drinking chocolate
12 tablespoons dessicated coconut
1 tin condensed milk (I use the low fat option)
1 pkt chocolate ripple biscuits (crushed)
3 oz melted margarine/butter

Mix all together
Leave 1/4 hour in the fridge for the mixture to set a little
Roll into balls, cover with extra coconut.
Store in fridge.

Tip: Use the food handling disposable gloves for rolling the balls.

1 comment:

  1. That Low Fat Option of condensed milk will make all the difference.... lol

    ReplyDelete