Friday, March 20, 2009

Cooking Classes are a great gift idea!

Yesterday I shared a favourite salad of mine for you all to enjoy. It got me thinking about a great gift I was given at christmas by my lovely sister. She gave me a voucher for a cooking class at Pips Cooking School - www.pipscookingschool.com.au - I absolutely love Italian food and have therefore booked into the Authentic Italian class. I am going in May, so will keep you posted on how I go! Can't wait. Stuck on a gift idea for someone special? This is such a great idea, its something that we don't always think to buy ourselves and we are getting our creative juices flowing! Or, do you know someone who doesn't get much time to themself? This will encourage them to take time out and enjoy food and wine with the class after.. Sounds pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment