Monday, March 30, 2009

Skin Care


Well, I am blessed in many, many ways, but not in the ways of the skin. At 32 I still have reasonably bad skin, yet I look after my skin better then anyone I know.

I cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day, always wear sunscreen and drink plenty of water, yet I still have blackheads, and a bit of acne. I know, everyone has their cure, and I have tried just about everyone of them, from rubbing fresh tomato over my face to smothering my skin with calamine lotion every night. Didn't work for me!

But I early last year we introduced an organic skincare line to our boutique, and (as you would expect after 20 years of bad skin), I was skeptical, but willing to give it a go. Jewell skincare is organic and natural (and not a bad price either), and whilst it has taken a few months, I am noticing a difference to my skin. I can't say why, maybe because it is gentle and am I not sucking every bit of oil out of my skin, and I finally have a little bit of balance. Whatever the reason, I am happy!!

http://shimi.com.au/store/index.php?cPath=7&osCsid=hs24re73kqsqasmp00vq4a3hv0

No comments:

Post a Comment