Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sheath Dress


Over the past few months I have gained a few unwanted kilos, which I am currently looking into different diets to lose. Weight Watchers is always a good fall back, but reasonable time consuming compared to the many diets around that use weight loss shakes to substitute meals. For me with two kids that is the easy way I think, but at the same time, I don't just want to lose weight, I want to change the way I eat for good, and I just don't think that is achievable when following a meal substitute diet. Either way, I am going to have to go back to my good habits of exercising regularly and eating lots of fruit and veges. I used to..... what happened?

In the meantime I am loving my sheath dress. It hids everything and is obscenly comfortable. With a pair of tights and high heals shoes it even does the impossible (for me at 5"2) and makes me look a little taller. I;m all about comfort these days, but comfort and style can still go hand in hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment