Thursday, July 7, 2011

Newsprint

I am loving the new season of The Block, and how great that we can watch it every night.  Firm follower of Amie and Katrina and the moment, but my kids love Josh and Jenna, or Thoth and Thenna and my four year old calls them.


I must admit I loved that Josh and Jenna used the old newspaper sheets in their last room.  I love recycling old products into artwork and this was a really easy way to bring some life and personality into the room.


Newsprint is a great way to bring personality into any accessory of home decor item not only because of the great Black and White contrast but you can present ideas, dates and topics within your art of accessory.  What better way to express yourself.

As always, we love this Travel Phone Pouch from Rabbit and The Duck.  I love the flashes of red in it.

Love, love, love these quirky little studs.


Of course you don't have to be confined to just black and white - take this card from Otis Pepper.  Very creative.


And of course - we love recycling at Shimi.  These recycled pencils are very cute.



Happy Shopping

Jen and Row

No comments:

Post a Comment