Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cannes Film Festival

I'm not much of a film buff, manly because I never get time to watch many films, and I am so frazzled by the time I do sit down to watch some TV, I require something that doesn't need a whole lot of thought put into.  Although I always love a film that leaves you thinking about it for days after.  

However, I LOVE the fashion of the Cannes Film Festival.  It is always a bit on the quirky side.  Still ultra glamorous, but not your stock standard formal wear that we so often see at the Oscars or Emmys.

Check out Popsugar for hundreds of photos of the Cannes Film Festival Fashion:

http://www.popsugar.com.au/Hundreds-Pictures-From-2011-Cannes-Film-Festival-16758071?page=0,0,0#39

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sarah Jessica Parker's Dress.

Who is your favourite.

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment