Friday, May 27, 2011

Note to Self : I Am Enough

Since having my daughter 7 years ago I have been meaning to do a painting for her room with the words "Isn't She Lovely, Made From Love" on it.  The song always brings a tear to my eye - it is such a happy song with loving lyrics.

Then I had my first son and I still aim to make him a painting with the words "How Wonderful Life Is Now Your In The World".  Makes me cry as well.

Now my beautiful second son has been born and I am searching my favourite songs for a phrase that best explains how I feel for him.  Still searching, but it will come to me and maybe one day I will deliver on my promise to myself to do these paintings.

In the meantime I found this gorgeous picture....

http://pinterest.com/pin/28947495/

Jen
www.shimi.coam.u

No comments:

Post a Comment