Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Skincare Regime.

I have always struggled with finding the right skincare for my skin.  I used to by one product and see how it went on my skin, and most of the time it made no difference.  I have since worked out that this is probably because you need to use three or four products in conjunction to see a real difference.

This is why I love the Jewell Skincare starter pack.  It has your cleanser, toner and moisturiser in one pack so you can trial it and really understand how combining the three will make a difference to your skin.  It is only $69 also, so far less expensive then most brands out there on the market.


COMBINATION SKIN INCLUDES:Lime & Lavender Cleanser
Orange Blossom Floral Water (Toner)
Balancing Moisturiser
NORMAL/DRY SKIN INCLUDES:
Lime & Lavender Cleanser
Rose Petal Floral Water (Toner)
Nuturing Moisturiser
DRY/MATURE SKIN INCLUDES:
Rose Cleanser
Rose Petal Floral Water (Toner)
Protecting Moisturiser
Use all of the products morning and evening.
All products are 100ml each.

If you have sensitive skin, this is worth a try.

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment