Saturday, May 28, 2011

Styling from a six year old.


This is the most gorgeous little number.


I love seeing little girls dresses in interesting fashion, not just the normal pink or purple.  I also love seeing little girls in pretty dresses.



This little number combines the two.









http://www.etsy.com/listing/72123389/party-bow-dress-fuchsia-tree-sizes-1-2-3?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_locationQuery=Brisbane&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=&ga_search_query=



Gone are the days when I can dress my little one in the fashion that I love.  She has her own ideas on fashion these days - (well she is 6 for goodness sake).  Most days she dresses in an interesting mix of colours and patterns.  Her styling knows no boundaries and she is very confident in her choices.  Yah for her.



However if you are still lucky enough to have input into you little ones wardrobe you should check out Hot Fudge on Etsy - gorgeous.


Jen and Row.
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment