Thursday, December 2, 2010

Max and Cleo, need a party dress?

With December fast approaching, or have we already gotten there, it is Christmas Party season.  Whether you have work Christmas Party's to go to, school break-ups or just a get together with friends to celebrate the Christmas cheer, you NEED a great party dress.

Whilst I don't have too many nights out - it is a bit hard with two small children and another on the way, I love to have a new dress for the Christmas holidays.  I really love dressing up on Christmas day as well, a tradition which my daughter and I follow but I cannot get my husband or son to get excited about this.  I guess my husband has to dress presentable every day at work, so I can let him off the hook for this.

Max and Cleo is a brand that is becoming more and more popular.  It is affordable but still looks very stylish and chic.  And if you did buy for a special occasion, most of the styles are versatile enough to change from a stylish evening dress, to a great summer frock - just pop on a pair of sandals to dress it down.  My favourite is the Sleeveless Pleated Faux Wrap Dress - so summering, and it comes in white and blue.  Although I also love the Boat neck Empire Waist dress.  It is very Jacki O and would be very flattering on most shapes.

Have a look at the new stock available through Shimi today.
Jen & Row

No comments:

Post a Comment