Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction


I said to a girlfriend just the other day that I always seem to buy something quite outlandish wardrobe wise when I am on holidays, like a caftan or wooden clogs, when I get home I look at it and think “Why”. Well I think I have done it again. This time I bought a pair of white harem pants. Crutch down to my midcalfs and extremely full in the leg it is lucky they were cheap. They are very comfortable though, and at this stage of my pregnancy comfort is certainly winning over style.


I think once they baby is born and I have a few minutes spare I will chop and change them into a little white skirt. I have bought quite a few maternity clothes this pregnancy that I can renovate once baby is born, but most of them will be changed into skirts, which is a bit of a shame because I am not a skirt person, but maybe I will become one. Otherwise I have some friends that I am sure will appreciate my handy work.


What fashion disaster trends have you followed?

Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment