Thursday, December 9, 2010

Michael Kors Runway Watch Review - Best Stylish Watch Buy.


I haven’t worn a watch in years; mainly because I found when I had my first baby I spent the whole time nursing her worrying about scratching her with my watch. After 6 months you start to realise that babies are a little more resilient then we give them credit for, but I had gotten use to not wearing a watch, so when my mother bought me a new watch for Christmas a few years back I formed a new found love for wearing a it and the convenience of it. Unfortunately, whilst I thought it a very good brand, the insides of my watch completely fell apart about 2 days after the warranty ran out. So my search for a new watch is on, and I have found it.



As I have gotten older I have realised that it is better to pay a little more for a quality product rather than quantity, so I looked into brands that I knew were renowned for their craftsmanship. With this search I came across Michael Kors Watches. I really liked that most of Michael Kors women watches are edging towards the masculine rather than being uber feminine. My pick is the Michael Kors Runway Watch. The tortoise shell wrist band is ultra chic and is a stylish favourite, has been for years and will be for years to come. Even though this is a 2010 model, it is timeless and will take you through the years.



Some of the features of this watch are:


• This Michael Kors Watch has a round face with the dial window material type being mineral.


• The Display type is analogue.


• Clasps are fold over clasp with double push button safety.


• Its metal stamps and case material are stainless steel.


• The case diameter is 38 millimetres and the case thickness is 13 millimetres.


• The band material is gold plated stainless steel


• This ladies watch band length is a women’s standard, and the band width is 20 millimetres.


• Band and dial colour is gold.


• The special features of this Michael Kors women watch are its chronograph, dual-time-display and second hand.


• Its movement is Quartz.


• The water resistant depth is 330 feet.






This is one of those ladies watches that you will find people stop and complement you on. It has the runway look and at a very reasonable price for a designer watch. The warm colours of the tortoise shell accentual the gold tones. The Michael Kors Gold Runway Watch has three sub dials and a date window with Arabic numerals. It also has three-hand chronograph movement.


Amazon readers and buyers have given this watch a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, so there is very little to complain about with this style. Here are just a couple of reviews however click on this link to head to Amazon to read all their reviews.



“The ladies watch is beautiful and very stylish. Yes, it's definitely larger than an average ladies watch, but this is the midsized version, so it's not huge like the oversized one.


This watch is incredible. It's honestly not too big at all ... the oversize goldstones version of this is much bigger. EVERY time I wear it out, I get compliments on it from girls AND guys. I love that it's waterproof so I never have to take it off when washing dishes, at the beach, etc.”


“Warm, wonderful colours light-up this MICHAEL Michael Kors timepiece. Goldtone three-link bracelet and champagne dial with Arabic numerals. Three subdials and date window. Three-hand, chronograph movement. Water resistant to 100 meters.”



If you want to look stylish this is the watch for you, with the likes of Fashionista Victoria Beckham being a fan. This watch is currently available through Shimi and Amazon for less than $220 I believe, although this may change I guess depending on the demand of the watch. Head over to the following link to purchase or find more details about this beautiful
Michael Kors Runway Watch.

2 comments:

  1. Hello all,
    This is a marvellous post about Stylish Watch
    .Thank you for this unique information.Please keep sharing more and more.......
    Stylish Watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, a watch is an important accessory to a fashion guy. Actually watch can be generally divided into 4 categories: dress watch, sport watch, diver’s watch, pilot’s watch. Except dress watch, the last three focus on their function.

    Multiple Alarms Watch

    ReplyDelete