Friday, April 22, 2011

Bird Mobile - Free Pattern

If you are a following you will hear my bang on about my love of birds.  I must clarify, I like birds, the real thing, but it is all things crafty the revolve around birds that I really love.  And I really hate seeing birds in cages, just quietly.

So I was very excited when I came across this gorgeous site with a free pattern on how to make a Bird Mobile.  Check it out at: http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/

Very simple and sweet, this creator has used lots of Amy Butler fabric which is always super cute.

I am still waiting for my husband to take my sewing machine into one of his clients so they can service it, so this is the perfect project for me being hand sewing.  It is now on my list of things to do, but I must admit I have trouble finding the time to brush my hair at the moment now my new baby has "woken up" a bit.



If you make this, send us in a photo of the finished product, we would LOVE to see it.

www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment