Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mango Collection

When I see the brand Mango I actually think of my daughter.  For some reason my dad nicknames her whilst I was pregnant with her Mango...  We still call her that occasionally, so it holds a bit of a special place for me.

Therefore I was pleasantly surprised when I found this gorgeous brand.  It is full of lovely little dresses that are soft, casual and cut beautifully.

This is one of my favourites styles.  Stylish colours, great fit, not tight (I do not do tight...), v-neck which I think is flattering on all figures, and a little belt to show off that waist.


Very nautical, great length, perfect work dress.


For something a little different, this casual dress would be great for any occasion.


I can never go past a shirt dress.  This colour is so fresh.


Soft and comfortable ... and no ironing needed.  Love a dress that doesn't need me to pull out the iron.


Another non-ironing dress.  Stripes are always a chic look, and pockets in a dress are a timeless detail.


Cute little sun cover-up dress.  What a great colour.


This dress is really special.  So feminine and flirty.

These dresses are a great price also.  Don't miss you chance to check them out.

Happy Shopping

Jen and Row






No comments:

Post a Comment