Again to clarify, not so much the actual act of breastfeeding, although it is a lovely way to bond with my child.
Why do I love it:
- In the middle of the night when baby wakes for a feed, all I have to do is whip out the old boob and feed him. No sterilizing. Yah.
- I don't have to organise bottles, formula, etc before I go out. My nappy bag stays packed with all the essentials and all I have to do is grab it, and the baby and go.
- I know what my son is getting in his milk.
- This one is very selfish, but I am allowing myself to be so seeings as though this is my last child - I don't have to share my baby with anyone for that brief period.
What I don't love about breastfeeding:
- One Boob is always bigger then the other.