Monday, April 4, 2011

New Rabbit and The Duck Wallets

I just bought 4 of my friends a Rabbit and The Duck Wallet each.  I love all the designs that I picked, but I have fallen in love with the latest, so I must think about the next birthday girl on my calendar and she will be receiving this one.  Or maybe I should just give it a trial run myself......


Grab your keys, cards and coins and go with this handy wallet. Or use as a handy travel pouch to hold accessories in. 

Vital Statistics: 
Cover: cotton/linen 
Lining: yellow pin spot lining (cotton)
Measures: 13.5cm x 10.5cm 
Lightly interfaced for extra durability. 
Features a snap fastener to secure your wallet closed.





Spot clean recommended, however if your wallet really needs a wash please hand wash in cold water and drip dry. Do not tumble dry! Warm iron.  
Please note that pattern placement may vary from the wallet pictured – each wallet is unique but will be just as gorgeous!


Happy Shopping


Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment