Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Head Scarves

My beautiful baby boy is now 9 weeks old.  For such a tiny little cherub born, he seems huge now and has started smiling and laughing.  We are all totally in love.  However the one thing that all babies do that I am not so fond of the hair pulling. All my children have done it.  The get hold of my hair and seem to use it as an anchor.

So my hair is always up now and out of reach.  I was searching for a good hair band to keep the front layers out of the way, but finding something that suits me and my head shape is not easy.  I feel that the small head bands are just to young for me, and the wide fabric headbands slowly slip of the back of my head - not a great look.

So I googled and found these great headscarves. http://www.alteredcloth.com/blog/2007/07/how-to-make-a-headband-version-2-the-wide-headband.php Love them, and I can custom make them to suit my mood.

Give them a go.

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment