Thursday, April 28, 2011

Soft Fabric Necklace

How life has changed since my baby has come along.  The bigger I got when I was pregnant, the more jewellery I wore.  Bigger and brighter.

Now that I have a little one nuzzling into my neck most days I have had to retire all my lovely necklaces for the moment.  I am quite annoyed about this because I am still wearing only a handful of clothes until I lose the baby weight, and I am restricted to black and white so a great necklace is the perfect accessory to give any outfit a bit of style.

So I got quite excited when I found this blog with instructions on how to make a necklace out of scraps of materials.  I have so much fabric (little bits) that I love and can't get rid of even though I have nothing to do with them - well not anymore.

This is the website : http://craft-project.com/2010/06/21/recycled-scraps-how-to-make

As usual, if you give it a try, send us a photo, we would love to see the finished product.

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment