Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bricks for Bears

Last christmas - 2010, I wanted to do something which gives back. In all the hussle, bustle and stress of the gift shopping, we can sometimes lose sight of what its all about. So, when my sister in law asked me what I wanted for xmas (from her), I suggested that she buy me a 'Brick'.

The site is actually called 'BRICKS FOR BEARS' (WSPA - World Society for the Protection of Animals). By purchasing a brick/s, you are contributing to the building and running of a sanctuary for Bears when they are rescued from the cruelty of Bear Baiting. WSPA also provide emergency help to protect many kinds of wildlife across the world.
I have since received newsletters and interesting information from the WSPA, which is a great reminder of the difference that my purchase made. Click on the above link to see more....

No comments:

Post a Comment