Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ella Moss


If you are anything like us, being mums who work from home, your wardrobe is full of casual clothing.  It actually makes me happy.  Gone are the days of slim fitting skirts and jackets, button through shirts and heels.  Whilst I do miss dressing up everyday (especially when I am in the city and see all these stylish women in gorgeous suits) I love the comfort of casual clothing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't go too comfortable - tracky daks are not part of my daily wardrobe.  I do always make sure I dress so I can leave the house at anytime and not feel embarrassed at how I look.

A great casual designer is Ella Moss.  Great loose casual designs that still have a great cut and look chic.

Happy Shopping

Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment