Monday, March 28, 2011

Looking after your skin.

As I was so thoughtfully informed by a lovely follower of Beautiful Creations, having well moisturized skin helps maintain your perfumes scent.  If you are like me I only have found one of two perfumes that the scent will actually stay on my skin.  So although I was a regular user of Jewell's Body Butter, regular meant about once a week.  Now I am making the time to pamper myself a little and use the Body Butter every day.  It is fantastic.



BODY BUTTER 
suitable for 
all skin types especially very Dry.
With Pure Essential Oils of Lavender, Bergamot, Rosewood and Patchouli. Deeply moisturising and nourishing with soothing Aloe Vera, 100% cold pressed vegetable oils and butters and added vitamins. Leaves the most neglected skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.  Use daily if needed. 200gm

Happy Shopping
Jen and Row

No comments:

Post a Comment