Thursday, March 17, 2011

Signature Scent

I LOVE perfume.  Unfortunately it doesn't love me and I only have a couple of perfumes that I can wear  as the scent is normally lost on me within about half an hour.  
Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
The two scents I can wear that I know will stay on my skin for hours are Hypnotic Poison (my absolute favourite) and Jadore.

J'adore By Christian Dior For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4oz

My Gran always wore the same scent, and consequently that scent brings back wonderful memories for me.  I want to create that for my kids, a scent that is "mum" and will evoke wonderful memories for them...

What is your signature?

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit of a perfume geek, and trying to make perfume last longer can be tricky. I find that guerlain uses the most expensive ingredients per kilo so tends to be quite good. Shalimar is my fave, but I also wear dude's stuff if I'm out all day or for night, like habit rouge, vetiver, and L'instant pour homme extreme. The other trick is to make sure your skin is moisturised really well, as dry skin sucks up the perfume oils, thus they can't disperse.
    Oddly, even though inflation has gone up in the last 50 years, almost all perfume houses spend less on ingredients now than in the 1950s. I.e. used to spent $200 per kilo in 1950, now spend $20. No exaggeration! Cheeky, right! Lol!

    ReplyDelete