Thursday, March 24, 2011

How many "little black dresses" do you own?  I am renowned for going the safe option with my outfits, especially with dresses, and going for a block colour.  So with this in mind I love to add a bit of flair to my outfit with interesting shoes or a great bag or clutch.  I want to have the "wow" factor when it comes to my outfits but I still want to play it safe so it is the perfect compromise for me.
Which brings me to Myoriginalsin newest design. 
A stunning black clutch, pleated with the most unusual printed fabric. Black means it will go with everything and the little pops of colour make is that bit more unique. Lined with tiny polka dots too! This little number was hard to photograph and looks much more fabulous in the flesh.
Also has a small internal pocket for your lippy or cards.


Approximate Size - 25 cm x 13 cm.


Myoriginalsin clutch designs sell out quickly so if you love it, order asap so you don't miss out.

Jen and Row

No comments:

Post a Comment