Monday, March 14, 2011

Shampoo and Conditioner

Of course I am a fan of Jewell's Shampoo and Conditioner.

I have quite thin hair with a bit of a curl that really is just a pain in the behind, but with the right hair products it softens my hair and it falls a lot nicer and straighter then normal.  Jewell's hair products are great for my hair in this respect.  Gentle and cleansing without stripping my hair's natural oil.  And I found I could leave the washing of my hair to every 3-4 nights instead of every second night (it is much more beneficial to your hair to wash less rather then every night or every second night).

The other thing to consider with Jewell products is the price.  At $11.95 for Shampoo this is far less then "salon" shampoo and on a par with some good quality shampoos sold at grocery stores.  Whilst you may have to think ahead a little and order before you run out of Shampoo and/or conditioner, it will be worthwhile, both cost wise and quality wise in the long run.


SHAMPOO  
Geranium, Lavender & Ylang ylang Pure Essential Oils.
Gentle to hair, scalp and the environment. Made from Coconut Oil and Maize Extract. 200ml
CONDITIONER Geranium, Lavender & Ylang ylang Pure Essential Oils.
Leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable. Made from natually derived plant materials. 200ml
Suitable for all scalp and hair types (including sensitive skin).

Want more info on Jewell products?  Just email us at info@shimi.com.au and we can provide you with any information you are after.

Happy Shopping

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment