Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diesel Tanks for Women

There is something to be said for plan old t-shirts and tanks.  I must admit they are a staple in my wardrobe and I wear my plain clothing more then I do anything that I have in a print.

We have just added some great tanks and t-shirts (and dresses) from Diesel, which is a great brand for the casual look.

I really love this bright blue tank, because it is a really strong cut with lots of detail but still just a flat colour, which is easy to mix and match.

Blue must be their theme this season because this Drusti dress is also very popular, again in a strong cut and block colour, but lovely detail.

I am also a fan of the Caasty Shirt, which looks so comfortable.  Maybe that is because comfort is my first and only option at the moment and it is a great cover up for a huge baby belly.

All these and more in store today.  Something in a brand we carry that you can't find?  Send us an email at info@shimi.com.au and we will try to track it down for you.

Happy Shopping
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment