Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fabric Wallets from Hart and Soul

We have had these wallets for a little while now, and haven't yet shared them with you on our blog for some reason.  I absolutely love them but haven't bought one myself simply because when it comes to my handbag I normally have all sorts of things rolling around in it due to two small children.  The last time I cleaned out my bag I found half a choc chip biscuit that my youngest had dropped in my handbag for "later".  Needless to say a fabric wallet would look nice for about two minutes when combined with my handbag.


However if you don't have that problem, this would be a great addition to your accessory wardrobe.


This gorgeous everyday clutch wallet fans out when open giving you loads of space for notes, receipts, credit, loyalty cards and more. The unique design closes with a wrap around tie and features: 4 credit card pockets which easily accommodate 2 or 3 cards each standing length ways. 2 larger divisions either side of card holder for notes, receipts, check book etc. Separate/removable long fabric coin purse which fits neatly either side of card holder. Fine Cotton fabric cover with soft internal wadding and stiff PVC body to maintain structure; it will not lose shape. Large enough to use as a clutch to hold mobile, lipstick or other essentials. Lightweight and very sturdy design. Expandable design gives you easy viewing and access to everything you carry. Length: 20cm - Height: 10cm - Width: 2.5cm


Beautiful, unique and handmade with absolute care.    I actually had to invest in a new wallet just the other day as my gorgeous Designer Wallet was on its last legs.  I found a really cute and cheap red one with birds (my latest obsession) embroidered on it.  Within one week the insides started to come apart and now two months down the track it looks like I will have to invest in a new wallet.  


There is something to be said for buying quality of quantity.


Happy Shopping
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment