Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scandanavian Fashion

Some countries have a definate feel to their fashion.  A couple of my favourite fashion nations are the more unlikely ones : New Zealand, Canada and Denmark are among my favourites.  They seem to follow very clean lines, neutral colours and soft finishings.

I came across a great online store that embodies all things scandanavian which I just have to share.  There are a few designers that are a little too Scandanavian for my liking, but maybe you just have to have the flair to wear those peices.  I'll let you decide who I am talking about.
Check it out when you have a chance.  http://www.huset-shop.com/wear-fashion-c-61_74.html?page=9

In the meantime, a quick reminder that Shimi offers 15% of all purchases in your birthday month (excluding Amazon purchases).


Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment