Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kensie Fashion

I always get to the end of February and wish for cooler weather.  I even start packing away my summer clothing in the hope that it will entice Mother Nature to bring on the cool a little earlier.  Stupid really, but I get bored of dressing for the same season for so long.

I really do love cooler weather clothing as well.  Love a great pair of jeans or cargos, a simple but interesting t-shirt or singlet and a great cardigan.  Actually I LOVE cardigans, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.  As of a couple of years ago, I had a stupid amount of cardigans and made a vow not to buy anymore  (for a while at least).  I followed through amazingly, and now due to kids pulling on them and general wear and tear, I am down to about two cardigans.

Sad about this?  Absolutely not.  Now I have the perfect excuse to introduce a few new pieces into my wardrobe.  First on my list will be this gorgeous versatile cardigan from Kensie.  This is a great casual cardigan - great with jeans.

Happy Shopping

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment