Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nail Polish - what is your colour?

I have no nails, and I can't really be bothered reapplying nail polish every few days after it has been chipped which inevitably happens within about 24 hours.  Toe nails are a little different though.  For some reason they stay nice and perfectly polished for weeks.  So I still do invest in nail polish from time to time.

Last season silver was very big as was aqua, and following the fashion trend, I bought both.  Wore the silver once and never wore the blue.  These are colours that I think definitely have a following that can pull it off - not unlike black nail polish, however I am not one of those people.  I wear more earthy tones generally so my shimmering toes always looked a little too extreme for my dress sense.

However I still really like the colours and will no doubt persist with this fashion trend.  As modern fashion dictates colours change with every season, but it seems the shimmering silvers and blues are still popular here.  Chanel has bought out a gorgeous colour called "Black Pearl".  I may just have to give this one a go.

Jen and Row
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment