Sunday, February 6, 2011

Myers Buy Sass and Bide

Fashion news for all Sass and Bide fans.  It looks like Sass and Bide will be severing their ties with David Jones and hooking up with Myers.

http://www.news.com.au/business/myer-buys-sass-bide-for-425m/story-e6frfm1i-1226001430147

Sass and Bide are one of Australia's best known international labels and can regularly been seen being worn by celebrities around the world.  They have a gorgeous relaxed style that is versatile enough to dress up and down.

I must admit I will miss walking into DJ's and heading for the Sass and Bide racks.  There is something about the familiar when shopping that I really love.  DJ's was where mum used to take me when I was little.  We would wander around and window shop and at the end of the day if I was good mum would buy me a tiny bag of lollies for the bus trip home.  Occasionally we would have lunch there together.  There was very little money spent on these shopping trips, it was all about the vibe....

I am trying very hard to bring this tradition in with my daughter, so far not so good.  She generally spends the whole time wanting to go home.  My son on the other hand loves going to the shops - may have something to do with the chocolate milkshake he gets at the end of the shopping trip.

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment